Accounting glossary This glossary is to help people around the world, who are interested in business or accounting-related fields, to learn more and educate themselves about this field of study, but also learn a new language related to this type of domain. In this glossary, there will be 20 words, and it will also include a word class, a definition, an example, and the translation in French with a picture. The methods I used to find the words are by my experience, what I learned, and some research. I would like for you guys to read each definition, understand it, listen to the pronunciation, and try your best to pronounce it like in the audio. trial balance noun A statement of all debits and credits in a double-entry account book, with any disagreement indicating an error. Example: There was no bank record or trial balance that could be used to verify that Sloan’s total assets exceeded the $5,000 net capital requirement for broker-dealers at the time. ...
Comments
Post a Comment