About me
This blog will be about my program in college. The people who love business or would like to go into a business program in college and would like to know what it looks like. However, it will not only be about my program but also my extracellular activity which is the environment committee.
I'm Aylo, I go to Montmorency college and I have been studying management accounting technique for two semesters which right now is my second one. My program does not only prepare me to become an accountant, there are many other professions I can practice with my technique like corporate treasurer, chief financial officer, or budget analyst. Right now, I have courses such as Human Resource Management, web application, customer service, and of course accounting. I believe that there is competition in university because it is a very popular technique and yes in your third year you will have to do an internship. Moreover, I am on the environment committee which people who are passionate about the environment like me try to give their passion and extend it in the college to raise awareness. We have plenty of projects to work on teams that we cannot wait to share with the college. Also, I love arts particularly drama and I have tried to be in the drama club but didn't succeed. But it's okay, I can try next year, and hopefully, I'll do better on the audition. Also, I would like to add that the reason that I talk about my interests outside of my college program is that I believe that if you have more than one enjoyment you should not stick with one, but do all of them, because why not. But if you do you need to be well organized.
Comments
Post a Comment